Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AVIE0001 Operate aeronautical radio.
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to operate an aeronautical radio, in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) and national operating standards.
It includes operating radio equipment and managing radiotelephone equipment malfunctions.
This unit addresses aviation technical skill requirements (physical, mental and task-management abilities) related to aeronautical radio operator duties of aviation personnel, and contributes to safe and effective performance in complex aviation operational environments.
Operations are conducted as part of recreational, commercial and military aircraft activities across a variety of operational contexts within the Australian aviation industry.
Work is performed independently or under limited supervision as a single operator or within a team environment.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AVI40316 – Certificate IV in Aviation (Flight Operations Supervision)
- AVI40216 – Certificate IV in Aviation (Aviation Supervision)
- AVI40116 – Certificate IV in Aviation (Aircrewman)
- AVI30516 – Certificate III in Aviation (Aerodrome Operations)
- AVI30416 – Certificate III in Aviation (Ground Operations and Service)
- AVI30316 – Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot – Visual Line of Sight)
- AVI30216 – Certificate III in Aviation (Rescue Crewman)
- AVI20416 – Certificate II in Aviation Transport Protection (Checked Baggage Screener)
- AVI20316 – Certificate II in Aviation Transport Protection (Passenger and Non-Passenger Screener)
- AVI20216 – Certificate II in Aviation (Ground Operations and Service)
- AVI20116 – Certificate II in Aviation (Flight Operations-Cargo Services)
- AVI10116 – Certificate I in Aviation (Foundation Skills)