Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AVIG2002 Work effectively in the aviation industry.
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in the aviation industry, in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) and national operating standards.
It includes determining appropriate work roles, contributing to the planning of activities, working with others, and following work health and safety (WHS)/occupational health and safety (OHS) procedures.
This unit addresses aviation non-technical skill requirements (mental, social and personal-management abilities) related to teamwork duties of aviation personnel, and contributes to safe and effective performance in complex aviation operational environments.
Operations are conducted as part of recreational, commercial and military aircraft activities across a variety of operational contexts within the Australian aviation industry.
Work is performed independently or under limited supervision as a single operator or within a team environment.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AVI30416 – Certificate III in Aviation (Ground Operations and Service)
- AVI30116 – Certificate III in Aviation (Cabin Crew)
- AVI20416 – Certificate II in Aviation Transport Protection (Checked Baggage Screener)
- AVI20316 – Certificate II in Aviation Transport Protection (Passenger and Non-Passenger Screener)
- AVI20216 – Certificate II in Aviation (Ground Operations and Service)
- AVI10116 – Certificate I in Aviation (Foundation Skills)