Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation.
This unit covers the competency required to implement the emergency response specified in the workplace emergency procedures or specified by a person at a higher level in the emergency control organisation.
People who undertake this work will be working within the command, control and coordinate structure of the emergency control organisation.
This unit has been developed to cover the broad range of emergencies and workplaces as considered in Australian Standard 3745-2010.
This unit applies to employees in the workplace within all industries and in all contexts.
This unit places responsibility on individual employees who are delegated responsibility as part of an emergency control organisation to participate in the preparation of workplace emergency procedures; alert and report potential workplace emergencies; evaluate the need to evacuate a work area; prepare for an evacuation; and assist people who may require assistance in accordance with workplace emergency procedures.
The knowledge and skills gained through the completion of this unit may be applied by employees across all industries.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- TLI33115 – Certificate III in Rail Customer Service
- TLI33113 – Certificate III in Rail Customer Service
- PUA51012 – Diploma of Public Safety (Community Safety)
- PUA51004 – Diploma of Public Safety (Community Safety)
- PUA41112 – Certificate IV in Public Safety (Community Safety)
- PUA41104 – Certificate IV in Public Safety (Community Safety)
- PSP50112 – Diploma of Government
- PSP50104 – Diploma of Government
- PSP40116 – Certificate IV in Government
- PSP40112 – Certificate IV in Government
- PSP40104 – Certificate IV in Government