Industry Engagement and Example of Project Work Undertaken and Completed by LRES Training Management
LRES undertakes a range of industry based projects related to training and assessment across all sectors and industries and also works with government agencies on a range of projects. These projects involve industry engagement with a range of stakeholders.
- Development of an offshore delivery package of Accounting qualifications for delivery in Madagascar with credit transfer arrangements in Australia (in place with TAFE Institute), including Accounting Level 1 – Bookkeeper [Technical Education Baccalaureate (Baccalauréat de ľEnseignement Technique)], Accounting Level 2 – Accountant [Higher Technician Certificate (Brevet de Technicien Supérieur)] and Accounting Level 3 – Finance Manager [Diploma (Diplôme)].
- Development of Accredited Course in Mobile Articulated Crane Operation On Road collaboratively with Australian Industry Standards for Office of Industrial Relations (OIR), Queensland and Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR), Queensland.
- Development of Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course for registration with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission to meet QBCC licensing requirements to undertake completed building inspections of residential buildings.
- Development of English for Academic Purposes (Intermediate) course (English Language Program aimed at Developing English Language for Participation in Vocational Education and Training), approved for CRICOS delivery for 3 RTOs.
- Development of Training and Assessment materials for Caravan Industry Association Victoria for delivery of Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Manufacture, Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair, Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Manufacture and Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair, to be set as a de facto industry standard. Program delivered collaboratively by Caravan Industry Association Victoria and a Victorian TAFE.
- Development of Training Program and associated Training and Assessment materials for AVI30316 Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot – Visual Line of Sight) – Approved by Civil Aviation Safety Authority and first approval for CRICOS delivery of this program in Australia. Subsequent development of AVI30419 Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot).
- Development of MBA in International Hotel Management, Directeur d’Hôtellerie Internationale, including all materials and assessments, assessment processes, records and content. Program delivered internationally.
- Review and update of the current High Risk Work National Assessment Instruments (NAIs) for 13 licence classes (Candidate Version and Assessor Version) and the accompanying Guide for Assessors, in collaboration with Australian Industry Standards Global and Safe Work Australia, including Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above); Licence to operate a forklift truck; Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck; Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more); Licence to operate a bridge and gantry crane; Licence to operate a derrick crane; Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity); Licence to operate a portal boom crane; Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 tonnes); Licence to operate a reach stacker (greater than 3 tonnes capacity); Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes); Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 100 tonnes), and Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (over 100 tonnes).
- Development of a range of Training and Assessment Materials for the Swimming Pool and Spa Association Australia (SPASA) including AHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction and SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail.