Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AHCLSC304 Erect timber structures and features.
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required to erect timber structures and features as a component of landscape project works.
This unit applies to individuals who take responsibility for own work and for the quality of the work of others. They use discretion and judgement in the selection, allocation and use of available resources. All work is carried out to comply with workplace procedures.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- FWP30116 – Certificate III in Forest Growing and Management
- AHC32516 – Certificate III in Aboriginal Sites Work
- AHC31516 – Certificate III in Indigenous Land Management
- AHC31416 – Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management
- AHC31016 – Certificate III in Parks and Gardens
- AHC30716 – Certificate III in Horticulture