Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURTTX002 Inspect and service manual transmissions.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to inspect and service manual transmissions. It involves preparing for the task, inspecting the transmission, reporting the inspection findings, servicing and adjusting the transmission, and completing workplace processes and documentation.
It applies to those working in the automotive service and repair industry. The manual transmissions include those of agricultural machinery, heavy commercial vehicles, light vehicles, motorcycles, mobile plant machinery or outdoor power equipment.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR31916 – Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR31716 – Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR31616 – Certificate III in Automotive Drivetrain Technology
- AUR31216 – Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- AUR31116 – Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30916 – Certificate III in Motor Sport Technology
- AUR30716 – Certificate III in Outdoor Power Equipment Technology
- AUR30616 – Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30416 – Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology
- AUR21616 – Certificate II in Automotive Driveline System Technology
- AUR21216 – Certificate II in Automotive Underbody Technology
- AUR21016 – Certificate II in Motor Sport Technology
- AUR20816 – Certificate II in Outdoor Power Equipment Technology
- AUR20516 – Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology