Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AHCMOM402 Supervise maintenance of property, machinery and equipment.
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required to identify, implement and supervise the maintenance requirements of property, machinery and equipment for an enterprise.
The unit applies to individuals who apply specialised skills and knowledge to supervising the maintenance of property, machinery and equipment and have responsibility for the output of others. This includes applying and communicating non-routine technical solutions to predictable and unpredictable problems.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- SFI40119 – Certificate IV in Aquaculture
- FWP40216 – Certificate IV in Timber Processing
- AHC51316 – Diploma of Pest Management
- AHC42016 – Certificate IV in Landscape
- AHC41716 – Certificate IV in Pest Management
- AHC41416 – Certificate IV in Seed Production
- AHC40916 – Certificate IV in Conservation and Land Management
- AHC40816 – Certificate IV in Sports Turf Management
- AHC40716 – Certificate IV in Retail Nursery
- AHC40616 – Certificate IV in Production Nursery
- AHC40516 – Certificate IV in Parks and Gardens
- AHC40416 – Certificate IV in Horticulture
- AHC40116 – Certificate IV in Agriculture
- ACM50417 – Diploma of Performance Horse Management