Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AHCNAR303 Implement revegetation works.
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required to implement revegetation works in natural restoration areas.
This unit applies to individuals who work under broad direction and use discretion and judgement in the selection and use of available resources.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AHC32516 – Certificate III in Aboriginal Sites Work
- AHC32316 – Certificate III in Conservation Earthworks
- AHC31716 – Certificate III in Natural Area Restoration
- AHC31616 – Certificate III in Lands, Parks and Wildlife
- AHC31516 – Certificate III in Indigenous Land Management
- AHC31416 – Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management
- AHC31016 – Certificate III in Parks and Gardens