Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURETR012 Test and repair basic electrical circuits.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to inspect, test and repair basic electrical circuits in vehicle and machinery electrical systems. It involves preparing for the task, inspecting and testing the circuit, repairing the circuit, and completing workplace processes and documentation.
It applies to those working in the automotive service and repair industry. The basic electrical circuits include those in agricultural machinery, heavy commercial vehicles, light vehicles, vessels, motorcycles, mobile plant machinery or outdoor power equipment.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- MSM41015 – Certificate IV in Recreational Vehicles
- MSM31015 – Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair
- MSM21015 – Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair
- AUR40316 – Certificate IV in Motor Sport Technology
- AUR32516 – Certificate III in Automotive Underbody Technology
- AUR32016 – Certificate III in Automotive Alternative Fuel Technology
- AUR31916 – Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR31816 – Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Trailer Technology
- AUR31716 – Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR31616 – Certificate III in Automotive Drivetrain Technology