Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURETR020 Diagnose and repair network electronic control systems.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to diagnose and repair vehicle or machinery embedded network electronic control systems. These systems include two-wire high and low speed (CAN-bus) and single wire low speed (LIN-bus) networked circuits essential to control engine powertrain, vehicle dynamic control functions and body control functions. They include vehicle infotainment and climate control systems. The unit involves preparing for the task, selecting the correct diagnostic procedure, carrying out the diagnosis and the repair, performing post-repair testing, and completing workplace processes and documentation.
It applies to those working in the automotive service and repair industry. Embedded networked systems include those in agricultural machinery, heavy commercial vehicles, light vehicles, marine vessels, mobile plant machinery, motorcycles or outdoor power equipment.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR31116 – Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30916 – Certificate III in Motor Sport Technology
- AUR30616 – Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30416 – Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology
- AUR30316 – Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology