Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURETR024 Diagnose and repair compression ignition engine management systems.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to diagnose and repair faults in the electronic compression ignition engine management systems of vehicles or machinery. It involves preparing for the task, selecting the correct diagnostic procedure, carrying out the diagnosis and the repair, performing post-repair testing, and completing workplace processes and documentation.
It applies to those working in an automotive service and repair industry. Compression ignition engine management systems include those in agricultural machinery, heavy commercial vehicles, light vehicles, marine vessels or mobile plant machinery.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR32016 – Certificate III in Automotive Alternative Fuel Technology
- AUR31916 – Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR31716 – Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR31516 – Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Engine Technology
- AUR31416 – Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Fuel Technology
- AUR31216 – Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- AUR31116 – Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30916 – Certificate III in Motor Sport Technology
- AUR30616 – Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30516 – Certificate III in Marine Mechanical Technology
- AUR30416 – Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology
- AUR30316 – Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology