Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURHTE002 Diagnose and repair heavy vehicle compression ignition engines.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to diagnose and repair faults in heavy vehicle compression ignition engines. It involves preparing for the task, selecting the correct diagnostic procedure, carrying out the diagnosis and the repair, performing post-repair testing, and completing workplace processes and documentation.
It applies to those working in the automotive service and repair industry. The compression ignition engines include those in agricultural machinery, heavy commercial vehicles, mobile plant machinery or marine vessels.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR31916 – Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR31716 – Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR31516 – Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Engine Technology
- AUR31416 – Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Fuel Technology
- AUR31316 – Certificate III in Automotive Engine Reconditioning
- AUR31216 – Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- AUR31116 – Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30916 – Certificate III in Motor Sport Technology
- AUR30416 – Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology