Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURLTD3006 Carry out wheel alignment operations (light vehicle).
This unit identifies the competence required to carry out wheel alignment operations.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR40812 – Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Overhauling
- AUR32512 – Certificate III in Automotive Underbody Technology
- AUR31912 – Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR31712 – Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR30912 – Certificate III in Motorsport Technology
- AUR30612 – Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR21812 – Certificate II in Automotive Steering and Suspension System Technology