Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURLTE2001 Remove and install light vehicle engine assemblies.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to remove and install engine assemblies fitted to light vehicles. It involves the identification of work requirements, preparation for work, removal of assemblies, installation of engine assemblies and completion of work finalisation processes, including cleaning and documentation, and post-installation testing procedures.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR31912 – Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR31712 – Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR31312 – Certificate III in Automotive Engine Reconditioning
- AUR30612 – Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30312 – Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology
- AUR21012 – Certificate II in Motorsport Technology