Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURLTJ2001 Select tyres and rims for specific applications (light).
This unit covers the competence required to select tyres and rims to suit specific applications in an automotive retail, service and/or repair context.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR32613 – Certificate III in Automotive Tyre Management
- AUR32512 – Certificate III in Automotive Underbody Technology
- AUR31912 – Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR31712 – Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR30912 – Certificate III in Motorsport Technology
- AUR30612 – Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR21913 – Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology
- AUR21912 – Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology
- AUR21812 – Certificate II in Automotive Steering and Suspension System Technology
- AUR21012 – Certificate II in Motorsport Technology
- AUR20512 – Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology