Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURLTX3003 Diagnose and repair light vehicle clutch systems.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to diagnose and repair clutch systems fitted to light vehicles. It involves diagnosing deviations from correct operation, repairing clutch components and associated systems, and undertaking post-repair testing procedures.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR32512 – Certificate III in Automotive Underbody Technology
- AUR31912 – Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR31712 – Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR31612 – Certificate III in Automotive Drivetrain Technology
- AUR30912 – Certificate III in Motorsport Technology
- AUR30612 – Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology