Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURTTJ002 Remove, inspect and refit wheel hubs and associated brake components [RV].
This training and assessment material has been developed in collaboration with the Caravan Industry Association Victoria and the material is distributed by the Association.
Purchase enquiries should be directed to:
Industry Development Manager
Caravan Industry Association Victoria
Unit 8 / 88 Dynon Road, West Melbourne VIC 3003
Ph: 03 9372 5388
Fax: 03 9376 5890
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to remove and refit wheel hubs and associated brake components during the rectification of faults in steering and suspension systems. It involves identifying and confirming work requirements, preparing for the work, removing and refitting the wheel hubs and associated brake components, and completing workplace processes and documentation.
It applies to those working in the automotive service and repair industry. The hubs and associated brake components include those of light vehicles, four wheel drive vehicles or light commercial vehicles. This unit does not involve servicing or repairing braking systems.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- MSM41015 – Certificate IV in Recreational Vehicles
- MSM31015 – Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair
- MSM21015 – Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair
- AUR32516 – Certificate III in Automotive Underbody Technology
- AUR30716 – Certificate III in Outdoor Power Equipment Technology
- AUR21916 – Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology
- AUR21316 – Certificate II in Automotive Braking System Technology