Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to establish standards for the design and production of organisational documents and to manage document design and production processes to ensure agreed standards are met.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who require well-developed skills in the use of a range of software packages. They use these skills to establish, document and implement consistent standards of document design within an organisation.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- SIS50115 – Diploma of Sport and Recreation Management
- CUA50815 – Diploma of Music Industry
- BSB51715 – Diploma of Recordkeeping
- BSB50415 – Diploma of Business Administration
- BSB50215 – Diploma of Business