Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to present and negotiate persuasively, lead and participate in meetings and make presentations to customers, clients and other key stakeholders.
The unit applies to individuals who are managers and leaders required to identify, analyse, synthesise and act on information from a range of sources, and who deal with unpredictable problems as part of their job role. They use initiative and judgement to organise the work of self and others and plan, evaluate and co-ordinate the work of teams.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- BSB60420 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB50720 – Diploma of Paralegal Services
- BSB51319 – Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- SFI50219 – Diploma of Fisheries Compliance
- FNS51120 – Diploma of General Insurance
- BSB50620 – Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB50420 – Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB50920 – Diploma of Quality Auditing
- SFI50119 – Diploma of Aquaculture
- BSB50820 – Diploma of Project Management
- BSB60120 – Advanced Diploma of Business
- BSB50320 – Diploma of Human Resource Management