Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBLEG522 Apply legal principles in contract law matters.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources and supply solutions to contractual issues in a legal environment.
The unit applies to individuals who provide support in a range of legal service settings with a degree of responsibility to plan and complete investigations. It also applies to individuals in a range of work environments that a required to apply a basic understanding of contract law principles.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- BSB40620 – Certificate IV in Legal Services
- BSB50720 – Diploma of Paralegal Services
- BSB40920 – Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- BSB50120 – Diploma of Business
- BSB60220 – Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing
Skill sets that include this unit
- BSBSS00115 – Copyright Management Skill Set
Accredited courses that have this unit in the completion mapping
- 10938NAT – Diploma of Facilities Management
- 10807NAT – Diploma of Venue Management