Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for CPCCCA2003A Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground.
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to erect and dismantle formwork to footings and slabs on ground, to establish levels and contain finished concrete. It includes forming basic slabs and forming rebates to slabs on ground and steps to strip footings.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- TLI21310 – Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure
- CPC31511 – Certificate III in Formwork/Falsework
- CPC30313 – Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC30311 – Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC30211 – Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC20411 – Certificate II in Concreting
- CPC20211 – Certificate II in Construction Pathways
- CPC20111 – Certificate II in Construction