Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for CPCCCM2001 Read and interpret plans and specifications.
This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to read and interpret plans and specifications relevant to construction operations at a basic level.
- identifying types of plans and drawings and their functions
- recognising commonly used symbols and abbreviations
- identifying key features and specifications on a site plan
- comprehending job specifications.
It applies to workers in the construction industry. It involves working under supervision in a team environment.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- CPC30318 – Certificate III in Concreting