Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for CPCCVE1011A Undertake a basic construction project.
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to undertake a basic construction project to provide elementary skills applicable to the construction industry. It includes completion of a project using basic tools, equipment and materials.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- CUA40415 – Certificate IV in Live Production and Technical Services
- CUA40413 – Certificate IV in Live Production and Technical Services
- CUA30415 – Certificate III in Live Production and Services
- CUA30413 – Certificate III in Live Production and Services
- CUA20215 – Certificate II in Creative Industries
- CUA20213 – Certificate II in Live Production and Services
- CPC31611 – Certificate III in Paving
- CPC10111 – Certificate I in Construction