Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for FNSORG501 Develop and manage a budget.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to collect and analyse information and apply sound accounting principles to the development and ongoing management of a budget for a small organisation or section of a large organisation.
It applies to individuals who use a range of specialist and managerial techniques to plan, monitor and control budgetary work.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- SIS50310 – Diploma of Outdoor Recreation
- MSM50316 – Diploma of Production Management
- FNS60615 – Advanced Diploma of Banking Services Management
- FNS60515 – Advanced Diploma of Superannuation
- FNS51815 – Diploma of Financial Services
- CUA60213 – Advanced Diploma of Live Production and Management Services
- CUA50815 – Diploma of Music Industry
- CUA50615 – Diploma of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Visual Arts Industry Work
- CUA50513 – Diploma of Live Production Design
- CUA50415 – Diploma of Live Production and Technical Services
- CPP60116 – Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- BSB52115 – Diploma of Library and Information Services