Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for FWPCOT2237 Maintain chainsaws.
This unit of competency describes the outcomes required to maintain engine or electrically operated hand-held chainsaws. It includes sharpening chains and completing routine and frequently required service requirements as well as periodic servicing. Work is completed in a variety of work settings including a forest environment, agricultural, workshop, arboretum and horticultural settings.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- FWP20616 – Certificate II in Timber Merchandising
- FWP20416 – Certificate II in Wood Panel Products
- FWP20316 – Certificate II in Sawmilling and Processing
- FWP20216 – Certificate II in Harvesting and Haulage
- FWP20116 – Certificate II in Forest Growing and Management
- AHC30816 – Certificate III in Arboriculture
- AHC20516 – Certificate II in Arboriculture