Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for HLTAMB014 Transport non-emergency patients under operational conditions.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to load, unload and drive vehicles safely to transport non-emergency patients to and from a facility or service. It includes using communication equipment and checking vehicles and equipment in order to restock and remedy faults.
This unit applies to pre-hospital/out-of-hospital health care workers.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science
- HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care
- HLT33115 – Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
- HLT31215 – Certificate III in Basic Health Care
- HLT31115 – Certificate III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport
- HLT21015 – Certificate II in Medical Service First Response