Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for ICTICT515 Verify client business requirements.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to deal with clients at a senior level, to identify their business requirements and verify the accuracy of the information gathered.
It applies to individuals who are senior information and communications technology (ICT) personnel operating with a high degree of autonomy for managing activities.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- ICT50915 – Diploma of Digital Media Technologies
- ICT50615 – Diploma of Website Development
- ICT50315 – Diploma of Information Technology Systems Administration
- ICT50115 – Diploma of Information Technology
- BSB51415 – Diploma of Project Management