Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for ICTSAD502 Model data processes.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to gather process data and business information in order to model data processes within an organisation.
It applies to individuals who can apply a broad range of technical knowledge and skills within the context of a complex project.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- ICT50815 – Diploma of Systems Analysis and Design
- ICT50715 – Diploma of Software Development
- ICT50615 – Diploma of Website Development
- ICT50515 – Diploma of Database Design and Development
- ICT50115 – Diploma of Information Technology
- ICT40515 – Certificate IV in Programming
- DEF50217 – Diploma of Enterprise Architecture Practice