Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for ICTTEN416 Install, configure and test an internet protocol network.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to select network elements to meet client business specifications, ensure interoperability within the network, apply network topologies, protocols and security issues, and troubleshoot when required.
It applies to individuals who carry out installation, maintenance and upgrade of information and communications technology (ICT) networks, and are employed by telecommunications or information technology networking provisioning companies.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- ICT41215 – Certificate IV in Telecommunications Engineering Technology
- ICT41115 – Certificate IV in Telecommunications Network Design
- ICT41015 – Certificate IV in Computer Systems Technology
- ICT40615 – Certificate IV in Information Technology Testing
- ICT40415 – Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
- ICT30515 – Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology
- ICT30415 – Certificate III in Telecommunications Network Build and Operate
- CUA41015 – Certificate IV in Broadcast Technology