Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for PSPLEG002 Encourage compliance with legislation in the public sector.
This unit describes the skills required to encourage colleagues in the workplace to comply with legislation. It includes assisting others to comply with legislative requirements, and taking action on non-compliance.
This unit applies to those working in generalist or specialist work activities where they need to identify, understand and comply with the legislative environment within which they work.
The skills and knowledge described in this unit must be applied within the legislative, regulatory and policy environment in which they are carried out. Organisational policies and procedures must be consulted and adhered to.
Those undertaking this unit may be working independently with some supervisory responsibilities while performing complex tasks in familiar contexts.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- PSP40716 – Certificate IV in Heavy Vehicle Road Compliance
- PSP40616 – Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracting
- PSP40416 – Certificate IV in Government Investigations
- PSP40316 – Certificate IV in Government Security
- PSP40216 – Certificate IV in Court Operations
- PSP40116 – Certificate IV in Government
Skill sets that include this unit
- PSPSS00045 – Public Sector Fundamentals
- PSPSS00042 – Procurement Fundamentals