Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations.
This unit describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to conduct civil construction dozer operations in Civil construction.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- RII30815 – Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- RII30813 – Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- FWP30416 – Certificate III in Wood Panel Products
- FWP30316 – Certificate III in Sawmilling and Processing
- FWP30216 – Certificate III in Harvesting and Haulage