Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for RIIWHS206 Control traffic with portable traffic control devices and temporary traffic signs.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to monitor and control traffic with portable traffic control devices and temporary traffic signs according to traffic management plans and traffic guidance schemes.
It applies to those working in operational roles. They generally work in teams in live traffic environments under some degree of supervision.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- RII30920 – Certificate III in Civil Construction
- RII20720 – Certificate II in Civil Construction
- RII30919 – Certificate III in Civil Construction
Skill sets that include this unit
- RIISS00058 – Traffic Controller Skill Set for Urban Streets and Low Volume Rural Roads
- RIISS00054 – Traffic Controller Skill Set