Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for RIIWHS303 Position, set up and program portable traffic control devices.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to transport, position, operate, commission and de-commission portable traffic control devices in the civil construction industry.
It applies to those working in operational roles. They generally work in teams in live traffic environments under some degree of supervision.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- RII30920 – Certificate III in Civil Construction
- RII30919 – Certificate III in Civil Construction
- LGA40120 – Certificate IV in Local Government
Skill sets that include this unit
- RIISS00055 – Traffic Management Implementer Skill Set
- RIISS00060 – Traffic Management Implementer Skill Set for Urban Streets and Low Volume Rural Roads