Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for TLIB2004 Carry out vehicle inspection.
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to carry out an inspection of a commercial vehicle, in accordance with relevant roads and traffic authority regulations for inspecting commercial vehicles.
It includes action to implement vehicle manufacturer specifications for routine checks, to clean vehicle, to ensure all specified safety requirements are met, and to ensure vehicle is operational to workplace requirements and relevant state/territory roads and traffic authority regulations.
Work is performed with limited or minimum supervision, and with duty of care responsibility for self and others in achieving the prescribed outcomes.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- TLI42116 – Certificate IV in Driving Operations
- TLI33416 – Certificate III in Waste Driving Operations
- TLI33316 – Certificate III in Furniture Removal
- TLI31216 – Certificate III in Driving Operations
- TLI22416 – Certificate II in Furniture Removal
- TLI21216 – Certificate II in Driving Operations
- CPP20411 – Certificate II in Waste Management
- CPP20212 – Certificate II in Security Operations
- AVI20216 – Certificate II in Aviation (Ground Operations and Service)