Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for TLIF0020 Safely access the rail corridor.
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to enter the rail corridor.
It includes taking appropriate safety precautions to:
- access the danger zone
- access the rail corridor
- respond appropriately in an emergency.
People achieving competence in this unit will need to fulfil the applicable state/territory legislated rail safety requirements and to comply with relevant codes of practice, rules and/or guidelines.
This unit involves the application of Rail Infrastructure Manager rules, procedures and protocols for rail safety.
This unit applies to all people accessing the rail corridor.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- TLI23220 – Certificate II in Shunting
- TLI40120 – Certificate IV in Rail Network Control
- TLI31920 – Certificate III in Mechanical Rail Signalling
- TLI32820 – Certificate III in Rail Yard Coordination
- TLI27220 – Certificate II in Rail Track Vehicle Driving
- TLI33018 – Certificate III in Heritage Locomotive Assistant or Steam Locomotive Fireman
- TLI22318 – Certificate II in Rail Customer Service
- TLI42615 – Certificate IV in Train Driving
- TLI33118 – Certificate III in Rail Customer Service
- TLI21920 – Certificate II in Track Protection
- TLI40220 – Certificate IV in Rail Safety Investigation
- TLI33215 – Certificate III in Terminal Train Driving
- TLI30219 – Certificate III in Stevedoring
- TLI30319 – Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
- TLI27120 – Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure
Skill sets that include this unit
- TLISS00139 – Travel Track Vehicle Under Block Working Conditions Skill Set
- TLISS00103 – Accessing the Rail Corridor Skill Set
- TLISS00204 – Provide Rail Network Rolling Stock Fault Support Skill Set
- TLISS00125 – Operate Signalling/Point Control Equipment Skill Set
- TLISS00126 – Plan Track Possessions Protection Skill Set
- TLISS00102 – Access and Move a Track Vehicle Within a Defined Worksite Skill Set
- TLISS00115 – Handsignaller Skill Set
- TLISS00120 – Lookout Working Skill Set
- TLISS00107 – Control Rail Traffic Through Worksite Skill Set
- TLISS00136 – Track Occupancy Protection Skill Set
- TLISS00106 – Conduct Track Protection Skill Set
- TLISS00105 – Blocking Protection Skill Set
- TLISS00128 – Rail Infrastructure Induction Skill Set
- TLISS00152 – Rail Operations Safeworking Skill Set
- TLISS00140 – Travel Track Vehicle Under Occupancy Authority Skill Set
- TLISS00205 – Provide Rail Network Wayside Fault Support Skill Set
- TLISS00153 – Rail Signal Panel Operation Skill Set