Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for TLIF1002 Conduct housekeeping activities.
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to conduct housekeeping activities in the workplace.
It includes identifying housekeeping requirements, procedures and resources of different areas of the workplace; monitoring and maintaining cleanliness and tidiness in the workplace; and completing assigned housekeeping tasks.
Work is performed under some supervision generally in a team environment.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- TLI42516 – Certificate IV in Traffic Operations
- TLI41918 – Certificate IV in Mobile Crane Operations
- TLI41916 – Certificate IV in Mobile Crane Operations
- TLI40519 – Certificate IV in Traffic Control Room Operations
- TLI40218 – Certificate IV in Mobile Crane Operations
- TLI31718 – Certificate III in Mobile Crane Operations
- TLI31716 – Certificate III in Mobile Crane Operations
- TLI31216 – Certificate III in Driving Operations
- TLI30118 – Certificate III in Mobile Crane Operations
- TLI21716 – Certificate II in Road Transport Yard Operations (Freight Handler)
- TLI21416 – Certificate II in Stevedoring
- TLI20319 – Certificate II in Stevedoring
- TLI20219 – Certificate II in Road Transport Terminal Operations
- TLI20118 – Certificate II in Road Transport Terminal Operations
- TLI11315 – Certificate I in Logistics
- TLI11215 – Certificate I in Warehousing Operations
- FWP30416 – Certificate III in Wood Panel Products
- FWP30316 – Certificate III in Sawmilling and Processing
- FWP20416 – Certificate II in Wood Panel Products
- FWP20316 – Certificate II in Sawmilling and Processing