Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for SITXMGT001 Monitor work operations.
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to oversee and monitor the quality of day-to-day work. It requires the ability to communicate effectively with team members, plan and organise operational functions, and solve problems.
The unit applies to all industry sectors, and to individuals operating at a team leading, supervisory or frontline management level.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- SIT60316 – Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT60116 – Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- SIT50416 – Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT50316 – Diploma of Event Management
- SIT50216 – Diploma of Holiday Park and Resort Management
- SIT50116 – Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- SIT40816 – Certificate IV in Asian Cookery
- SIT40716 – Certificate IV in Patisserie
- SIT40616 – Certificate IV in Catering Operations
- SIT40516 – Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- SIT40416 – Certificate IV in Hospitality
- SIT40316 – Certificate IV in Holiday Parks and Resorts
- SIT40116 – Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism