Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for SITXFIN002 Interpret financial information.
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to interpret financial information and reports used by organisations to monitor business performance and provide information on operational or departmental financial activities.
The unit applies to all tourism, travel, hospitality and event sectors.
It applies to those people who operate independently or with limited guidance from others. This includes supervisors and departmental managers. This unit does not include the skills required to produce reports for the overall operation of the department or whole organisation. These would be created by senior managers, financial specialists or accountants.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- SIT40316 – Certificate IV in Holiday Parks and Resorts
- SIT50416 – Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT50116 – Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- SIT60316 – Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT60116 – Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- SIT50316 – Diploma of Event Management
- SIT40416 – Certificate IV in Hospitality
- SIT40516 – Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- SIT40716 – Certificate IV in Patisserie
- SIT40816 – Certificate IV in Asian Cookery
- SIT40616 – Certificate IV in Catering Operations
- SIT50216 – Diploma of Holiday Park and Resort Management
- SIT40116 – Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism
- SIT60216 – Advanced Diploma of Event Management
Skill sets that include this unit
- SITSS00038 – Governance for Board Members
- SITSS00043 – Understanding Financial Concepts for Budgeting