Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for SITXCRI001 Respond to a customer in crisis.
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to identify the ramifications of a crisis on a customer and to respond with assistance and support. It requires the ability to identify and interpret information relevant to the crisis, provide customer crisis care, and organise operational services to assist the customer in crisis.
The crisis would be significant and could involve the death, injury, illness or psychological trauma of a customer. It does not cover more operational circumstances, such as the loss of travel documents, passports and money.
This unit applies to individuals who operate independently or with limited guidance from others. This includes senior tour coordinators, senior travel consultants, hotel duty managers, guides, and tour managers who are able to use significant discretion and judgement to respond to customer crises.
The unit applies to all tourism, travel, hospitality and event sectors. It has particular application to accommodation providers, tour operators, travel agencies and inbound tour operators.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- SIT50416 – Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT50316 – Diploma of Event Management
- SIT50216 – Diploma of Holiday Park and Resort Management
- SIT50116 – Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- SIT40416 – Certificate IV in Hospitality
- SIT40316 – Certificate IV in Holiday Parks and Resorts
- SIT40216 – Certificate IV in Guiding
- SIT40116 – Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism
- SIT30416 – Certificate III in Holiday Parks and Resorts
- SIT30116 – Certificate III in Tourism