Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AHCBUS401 Administer finance, insurance and legal requirements.
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required to administer finance, insurance and legal requirements.
All work must be carried out to comply with organisational requirements, work health and safety legislation and codes, sustainability practices and in consultation with the management team.
This unit applies to individuals who take responsibility for their own work and provide and communicate solutions to a range of predictable and sometimes unpredictable problems.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AHC51416 – Diploma of Agribusiness Management
- AHC41916 – Certificate IV in Arboriculture
- AHC41616 – Certificate IV in Organic Farming
- AHC41016 – Certificate IV in Agribusiness
- AHC40116 – Certificate IV in Agriculture