Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AHCINF302 Plan and construct an electric fence.
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required to plan, construct and maintain an electric fence.
All work is carried out to comply with workplace procedures, work health and safety legislation and codes, manufacturer’s specifications and sustainability practices
This unit applies to individuals who work under broad direction and take responsibility for their own work and use discretion and judgement in the selection and use of available resources.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AHC33416 – Certificate III in Seed Production
- AHC33316 – Certificate III in Feedlot Operations
- AHC30416 – Certificate III in Pork Production
- AHC30216 – Certificate III in Agriculture (Dairy Production)
- AHC30116 – Certificate III in Agriculture
- ACM30817 – Certificate III in Performance Horse