Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURETK002 Use and maintain electrical test equipment in an automotive workplace.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to select, use and maintain electrical test equipment used in an automotive workplace for the purpose of identifying, diagnosing and rectifying electrical and electronic faults in vehicles or machinery.
It applies to those working in the automotive service and repair industry. The electrical systems and components include those in agricultural machinery, heavy commercial vehicles, light vehicles, vessels, motorcycles, mobile plant machinery or outdoor power equipment.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR31716 – Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR30716 – Certificate III in Outdoor Power Equipment Technology
- AUR30516 – Certificate III in Marine Mechanical Technology
- AUR30316 – Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology
- AUR20616 – Certificate II in Marine Mechanical Technology
- AUR20416 – Certificate II in Automotive Electrical Technology