Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURETR006 Solder electrical wiring and circuits.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to solder electrical components, electrical circuits and system wiring. It involves preparing for the task, preparing components, circuits and wiring for soldering, carrying out soldering, and completing workplace processes and documentation.
It applies to those working in the automotive service and repair industry. The electrical wiring and circuits include those in agricultural machinery, heavy commercial vehicles, light vehicles, vessels, mobile plant machinery, motorcycles or outdoor power equipment.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR32316 – Certificate III in Automotive and Marine Trimming Technology
- AUR32016 – Certificate III in Automotive Alternative Fuel Technology
- AUR30916 – Certificate III in Motor Sport Technology
- AUR30716 – Certificate III in Outdoor Power Equipment Technology
- AUR30516 – Certificate III in Marine Mechanical Technology
- AUR30316 – Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology
- AUR21016 – Certificate II in Motor Sport Technology
- AUR20816 – Certificate II in Outdoor Power Equipment Technology
- AUR20716 – Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation
- AUR20616 – Certificate II in Marine Mechanical Technology
- AUR20416 – Certificate II in Automotive Electrical Technology
- AUR20216 – Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning Technology
- AUR10116 – Certificate I in Automotive Vocational Preparation