Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURLTB3003 Diagnose and repair light vehicle hydraulic braking systems.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to diagnose and repair hydraulic braking systems fitted to light vehicles. It involves identifying and confirming safety requirements, diagnosing deviations from correct operation, repairing light vehicle braking system components and associated systems, and undertaking post-repair testing procedures.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR32512 – Certificate III in Automotive Underbody Technology
- AUR31912 – Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR31712 – Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR30912 – Certificate III in Motorsport Technology
- AUR30612 – Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30514 – Certificate III in Marine Mechanical Technology
- AUR30512 – Certificate III in Marine Mechanical Technology
- AUR30312 – Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology