Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURLTE001 Remove and install light vehicle engine assemblies.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to remove and install engine assemblies fitted to light vehicles. It involves preparing for the task, removing and installing the engine assembly, performing post-installation testing, and completing workplace processes and documentation.
It applies to those working in the automotive service and repair industry. The engine assemblies include those of light vehicles, motorcycles or light commercial vehicles.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR31916 – Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR31716 – Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR31316 – Certificate III in Automotive Engine Reconditioning
- AUR30616 – Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30316 – Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology
- AUR21016 – Certificate II in Motor Sport Technology