Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURTTM011 Recondition engine cylinder heads.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to recondition engine cylinder heads as part of an engine reconditioning process. It involves preparing for the task, determining engine cylinder head damage and required repair action, preparing reconditioning machines, performing machining to specifications and workplace requirements, reassembling and testing the cylinder head, and completing workplace processes and documentation.
It applies to those working in the automotive service and repair industry. The engine cylinder heads include overhead valve or overhead camshaft design cylinder heads in vehicles from all sectors of the industry.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR40816 – Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Overhauling
- AUR31516 – Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Engine Technology
- AUR31316 – Certificate III in Automotive Engine Reconditioning
- AUR30916 – Certificate III in Motor Sport Technology
- AUR21516 – Certificate II in Automotive Cylinder Head Reconditioning