Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AURTTQ003 Inspect and service drive shafts.
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to inspect and service vehicle drive shafts. It involves preparing for the task, inspecting the drive shaft for damage or abnormal wear, reporting the inspection findings, servicing and adjusting the drive shaft, and completing workplace processes and documentation.
It applies to those working in the automotive service and repair industry. The drive shafts include those of agricultural machinery, heavy commercial vehicles, light vehicles, mobile plant machinery or outdoor power equipment.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AUR32516 – Certificate III in Automotive Underbody Technology
- AUR31916 – Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR31716 – Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR31616 – Certificate III in Automotive Drivetrain Technology
- AUR31216 – Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- AUR30916 – Certificate III in Motor Sport Technology
- AUR30816 – Certificate III in Motorcycle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30616 – Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30416 – Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology
- AUR21616 – Certificate II in Automotive Driveline System Technology
- AUR21216 – Certificate II in Automotive Underbody Technology
- AUR21016 – Certificate II in Motor Sport Technology
- AUR20516 – Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology