Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for AVIZ2050 Maintain security awareness and vigilance in an aviation workplace.
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to maintain security awareness and vigilance in an aviation workplace, in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) and national operating standards.
It includes maintaining awareness of security measures and security risks, maintaining security vigilance, and recognising and assessing potential security risks. It also includes responding to potential security risks, and reporting potential security risks.
This unit addresses aviation non-technical skill requirements (mental, social and personal-management abilities) of aviation personnel, and contributes to safe and effective performance in complex aviation operational environments
Operations are conducted as part of recreational, commercial and military aircraft activities across a variety of operational contexts within the Australian aviation industry.
Work is performed independently or under limited supervision as a single operator or within a team environment.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- AVI40316 – Certificate IV in Aviation (Flight Operations Supervision)
- AVI30416 – Certificate III in Aviation (Ground Operations and Service)
- AVI30116 – Certificate III in Aviation (Cabin Crew)
- AVI20416 – Certificate II in Aviation Transport Protection (Checked Baggage Screener)
- AVI20316 – Certificate II in Aviation Transport Protection (Passenger and Non-Passenger Screener)
- AVI20116 – Certificate II in Aviation (Flight Operations-Cargo Services)