Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to use advanced-level critical thinking skills in a workplace context. This includes using methods of analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
The unit applies to individuals who evaluate existing or proposed work practices. These individuals are typically responsible for reviewing or developing work processes, products or services that may be proposed or already existing.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- BSB40820 – Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- BSB40920 – Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40520 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB40320 – Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- BSB30220 – Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- BSB40720 – Certificate IV in Library and Information Services
Skill sets that include this unit
- BSBSS00096 – Innovation Practice Skill Set