Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for BSBHRM404 Review human resource functions.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to undertake research that supports work across a range of human resource functional areas.
It applies to individuals who require a broad understanding of human resource functions, associated policy frameworks and the administrative requirements to support these functions and policies.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- SIS40115 – Certificate IV in Sport and Recreation
- SHB50216 – Diploma of Salon Management
- PSP40116 – Certificate IV in Government
- HLT60113 – Advanced Diploma of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Health Care
- HLT50213 – Diploma of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care Practice
- HLT50113 – Diploma of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care
- HLT47315 – Certificate IV in Health Administration
- BSB41015 – Certificate IV in Human Resources